The Arlington Area Education Community Credit Union (AAEC) was founded in 1955 to serve employees of Districts 214, 21, 23, 25, 26, 57, 59, NSSEO, Harper College, and their families.
AAEC Credit Union has assets of approximately 71 million dollars. We offer a full range of financial services designed to help our members manage their money effectively.
AAEC is a state chartered institution and all deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government.
- You are the owner of the credit union. Our staff works for you. We are here to serve you, provide answers, and save you money.
- You are always our priority. Your continued satisfaction is our goal.
- We are here to serve you in the best way possible. If your preference is to use the latest technology to access your account, that's available to you; however, if you prefer to pick up the phone and talk to a person, we gladly welcome your call.
- We are large enough to offer you the same services large financial institutions provide, but small enough to appreciate you and let you know you are more than just a number.
- We don't advertise low loan rates and then increase them if you have a blemish on your credit report.
- We can't guarantee that we'll always have the lowest rates on all loans and highest dividends on all accounts, but that's our goal.